As a member of The Royal British Legion, you are part of a network of like-minded people who care about our Armed Forces personnel, past and present.
Paying for your membership
Our new system means there are more payment methods available, making the membership experience more convenient for you.
In advance of your renewal date, we will send you confirmation of the amount to pay and ways to pay.
Once you have paid, we will send your new membership card in the post. Depending on the payment method you use, you will receive your membership card in 10 to 28 working days.
- Direct Debit or Continuous Payment Authority – these are the fastest and most secure ways to pay for your membership every year. Once set up, you don’t need to worry about your renewal as we will collect the money automatically from your bank account or debit/credit card. To set up these payments please go to Membership Self Service Portal or call our Membership Helpline on:
- 0800 307 7773 (UK – free)
- 1800 911 936 (Republic of Ireland – free)
- +44 (0)207 191 1091 (overseas - full rate)
- Online - renew online using our membership self-service portal at Membership Self Service Portal . You can pay for your membership, change your payment method or update your personal details, including your contact preferences.
- PayPoint – take your renewal letter with a PayPoint barcode and use it to pay at one of thousands of locations throughout the UK.
- Branch – you may pay the branch directly and they will forward your payment to the relevant team for processing. Please note that when using this method there will be a delay in receiving your membership card.